Saturday, September 26, 2009

How did I come up with the name for this blog, you ask? Well, I love to read (books), crochet (hooks), and play Wizard101 (magic wands), and that is how I spend the majority of my time, although I will blog about whatever comes to mind on a given day.
This blog is an experiment for me. Please feel free to comment and let me know how I can improve; anything from content to style to appearance, whatever you like. I have been following a few other blogs lately, so thought I would give it a try. I am hoping it will give me a therapeutic boost and a venue for expressing myself in writing on a regular basis.
I have always enjoyed writing, but never was very disciplined about keeping a journal or anything like that. Now I have Multiple Sclerosis and am unable to work. As a result, one day often blends into the next, so again, blogging might be a good exercise for my mind.
I hope that you enjoy what you read and let me know what is on your mind, too.


Remember, it's better to love than to be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment